Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beard Fun

I went to an all-boys high school, so naturally, we talked about beards a lot. Everyone wanted to grow a beard, just to see what it was like.

In fact, our school held a yearly beard contest for the senior class. I am proud to say that I was the official winner of the mustache division. My mustache was so small that it could not be seen without the help of a magnifying glass, but it was still the best stache of 2004.

I grew a mustache because I have a hard time growing a beard. Normally, my beard grows in patches, and I look ridiculous because my left cheek is covered with hair, whereas my right cheek is a barren wasteland. Also, about fifteen percent of my beard hair is white for some reason.

Right now, I'm growing a playoff beard, and thanks to my team's stellar performance (we're in the semi-finals!), my beard has been growing long enough so that it is the fullest beard I have had in my life. You can't even notice the white hairs, because they are now camouflaged by real hairs.

My mustache is now growing to connect to my beard. Normally, the mustache grows down, along both sides of the mouth, where it connects with the beard (or if you don't have a beard, you twirl it to get a handlebar mustache). But for some reason, this is only happening on the left side of my mustache, not the right side. So only half of my mustache is connected to my beard, whereas the other half isn't. It looks kind of weird.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. That's very...descriptive. O.o
From a girl's prespective, anyway.
Rock on!
Sofia

p.s. are you doing a walkthrough for Secrets Can Kill Remastered?

Anonymous said...

Picture?

Anonymous said...

He probably will Sofia, so don't worry! ;) At least... I hope u will, Michael! ;) :)
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

Michael, this is a really random question, but ... what's your middle name?

Anonymous said...

That's really random Michal but cool.
OFF TOPIC: Your scaring meh Micheal you haven't checked your Youtube in 2 weeks! Whats going on?

Anonymous said...

to anonymous 9:55- He might be working on those like, 27 term papers he has to write...and he got so bored from them he started talking about his strange-looking mustache/beard...O.o
,Sofia

Anonymous said...

lol! :) nice one, sofia! :)
From,N.E.W.