Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photo Contest, Recording

Okay, agreement seems to be unanimous, so I submitted my employee photo as a yearbook photo to the Nancy Drew Yearbook Photo contest. Make sure to get your entries in, everyone!

I'd like to enter the artwork contest, too, but I don't have time to draw pictures. Plus, the person who borrowed my sketchbook two weeks ago hasn't returned it yet.

Tonight, I have a big meeting to go to, but after that, I hope to experiment with video recording for Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside. Normally, when recording computer games, I can only record for 2-6 minutes at a time, but if everything goes well with Pajama Sam, I will be able to record for longer.

Also, Wikipedia totally cites my guide for this game as a reference, even though there's no reason for it to do so.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YESSSSS!!!!! Michael, I'm so glad that you're playing that game, I love it! You should play Spy Fox as well :)

Anonymous said...

spy fox is a good idea... wowzee wow and wow, i saw the refrence on wikipedia and its a little weird... ITS LIKE YOUR FAMOUS!! lol

Cat said...

Spy Fox, Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish. Did I miss any in that series? Also, be sure to play all the game paths in them because they change.

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you redo your walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull? Your voice is so flat and dull in that walkthrough ... and your spunk is missing. :-(

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, don't redo your walkthrough. I like it just the way it is. :-)