Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nancy Drew Artwork

Unless I'm mistaken, the Nancy Drew art contest officially ended today. We probably won't get to see the winning entries for a little while, but in the meantime, there's plenty of Nancy Drew art to see on various art websites like Deviant Art. Here are some Nancy Drew pictures I found today:


Jane from Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor, drawn by Will Phantome.


This appears to be from The Secret of the Old Clock, by Tzenda.


Nancy and the Hardy Boys in Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, by lathespianage.


An alternate cover for Legend of the Crystal Skull, by retrobishojo.

Boy, some people are really good at drawing! I'm kind of jealous because I usually get ink smudges all over the place when I draw pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i think you won the herinteractive photo contest on the list of people there's a Michael G. thought it might be you
http://herinteractive-amateursleuth.blogspot.com/

Izzy said...

I think you won Michael XD

Emma said...

^ Beat me to it :( I was going to say that unless there's another Michael G floating around HeR, you won!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, dude, you won! That's so awesome!!!!
Speaking of Jane from Curse Of Blackmoor Manor, today for some reason I was randomly singing "♫Bridgette with her eyes so bright, looks toward heaven at midnight, on the longest night of year, that's the one she holds most dear. Starry friends, she's often heard to stay, oh I wish, that I can make you stay. Though I know you can't remain, time will bring you round again.♫"
Then my friend walked up to me, and was like, "what on Earth have you been singing today?!?"
So then I borrowed a phrase from Lou Lou and yelled back to her, "pay no attention to the bird behind the curtain!!!" and walked away...poor Sarah...she doesn't play Nancy Drew...
You rock, Michael!,
Sofia♥

Michelle said...

I love the Jane one! She was my favorite character in Curse of Blackmoor Manor.

Anonymous said...

Photo Winners:
Alana S.
Alexandra A.
Alyssa H.
Emily S.
Ethan R.
Laura B.
Lydia B.
Michael G.
Olivia J.
Rose R.

Anonymous said...

yea i noticed the Michael G. on the list too. i hope it's you

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have a deviantart?

Anonymous said...

Wow Micheal! You won! You must've done a really good job on the drawing, not that the other drawings aren't good, they are, but you must've been a really good drawer to win. I'm jealous :D. I hope you won :).