Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Still Excited

So today, I filled out the release form to give Her Interactive permission to include my picture in a game. I mailed it immediately, and I will let you know if anything else happens.

Last night, I was so excited about winning this contest that I couldn't get to sleep until about 2:00 AM. Plus, I didn't get home until 11:30 PM from the Sharks playoff game I attended (our team won 5-0).

I'll try to calm down this week, but my schedule is going to go crazy, so I'm not sure if I can.

---

In video news, you can expect me to finish the Pajama Sam video walkthrough this weekend. That was a fun video walkthrough to make! I'll also get some videos for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask up by Wednesday. Sadly, it seems my super-cool, surprise co-commentator will not participate, so it'll be just me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do a walkthrough for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. That was a really fun cartoony game I played as a kid, but I think you need a GameCube for it. Hmmm ...

Alana said...

Oh wow- congratulations on winning! I was actually one of the 10 chosen too! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! :D Congrats Micheal! And congrats Alana! :)
From,N.E.W.

Kira said...

Hey Michael, I just realized you missed an Easter egg in WAC--you have to type in ISBN 4755568135314 in the library catalog, then you can find a book in the reference section that contains the egg.

Anonymous said...

hey michael, can you play fallout 3 and make a walkthrough for it in one of your more "violent" youtube accounts? its an UNBELIVABLE GAME. a bit violent, but its worth it. the gameplay is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Micheal and everybody! I need help with Nancy Drew!
Okay, so, in Warnings at Waverly Academy, I think I am close to the end, and right now I'm in the cellar and I'm trying to move the valves the right way. I'm pretty sure the order is 3,5,19,4,7,2, but I tried it over and over again but I still can't get it to work! I tried to find Michaels's video walk through for it but for some reason I can't find anything past part 9...please help!
-Sofia

Kira said...

Hmmm ... maybe you should reset the valves and try again or double check the numbers? You can also find written walkthroughs for Nancy Drew games online, which is what I sometimes used.
Hope I helped!