Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fanfiction

Wowsers! People like the fanfic I wrote in my last entry.

I like to write and read fanfiction. In fact, that's my designated "end of day" activity. If I have ten or so minutes after I've finished everything, but before I have to go to bed, I like to read or write fanfic.

I'll add the various suggestions I got to my list of fanfics to write. There are about ten half-written fanfics I have on my computer right now, including...
  • One where Phoenix Wright switches bodies with Maya Fey.
  • One where Link signs Zelda up for "The Girls Who Like Bugs Club".
  • Overprotective, a DragonBall Z where Gohan's crazy-overprotective mother takes him out of school. I just scared the Internet by ending the last chapter with a hint at Chi-Chi/Hercule romance. I scared myself a little, too.

Of course, there are plenty of other things I have to write, like papers and articles and walkthroughs that should have been finished months ago. I'll get around to them eventually, I'm sure.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Michael!!!

Hippodameia said...

Yes, please do have a happy Easter! And keep writing; I like reading.

Ty (Taila) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can you do a walk through for Samantha Quick and the Golden Touch and Samantha Quick:Mystery From Atlantis I got it from Big Fish Games and i am stuck on both of them so can u please do a walk through i need help.?

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!!! :D
From,N.E.W.

Alex C. said...

Happy Easter Michael!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Michael and everybody!