Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Samantha Swift

Today, I made two more Samantha Swift videos, covering her adventures in Buckingham Palace.





My commentary for these videos is not too exciting, because this game has an auto-save feature. Say I make a mistake, like I do at 2:14, where I say "and hides the rose", but it sounds like "and hikes the rose". The only way to fix the error is to restart the game from the beginning, replay to that section and re-record it.

So that's why my commentary is more subdued than it usually is in these videos.

I tried to make up for it by putting in a lot of work on what I could control: the voice-acting for the first video. I recorded the video footage separately from me doing the voices, so hopefully, the voice acting turned out somewhat good.

No comments: