Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Newsletter

The people at Her Interactive released the March newsletter today. It shows off some of the cool Nancy Drew stuff that was made in the past 80 years.

Also, it talks about the art contest. Did you see the results of the art contest? There were some totally rocking pictures. They certainly make some of my silly little pictures look bad.

So because the art contest was so awesome, they're running another art contest! And pictures, too. Sounds like they'll put the pictures into an upcoming game, where Nancy can flip through a yearbook. Cool!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The artwork looks like fun ... too bad I lack that special drawing talent! It'd probably be cool to enter the yearbook picture thing, though.

Anonymous said...

yeah....those pictures were awesome!!! It made my entry look desperate. I did Ransom Of The Seven Ships....well, I made that entry BEFORE I played Phantom Of Venice because that is now my favorite game. I saw the winners and I said, "Ahhh! They're so artistic!" Ya see, I'm what my civics teacher calls, "artistically challenged."

Roberta said...

wow, those are TRUE artist'! their amazing! but still, i can't draw even as good as u.

iheartgerryb said...

I love you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Tallulah said...

Whoa, those are amazing drawings! I wish I had known to enter! Mine definitely wouldn't have been too good, but it would have been a fun thing to do.

Michelle said...

Michael, you should enter a picture of yourself for the yearbook!

Anonymous said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

also agreed!♥♫♥