Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunny, With a Chance of Sun

Today is pretty sunny. Pretty soon, sunny weather is going to start up again in California.

I never really like it when the sunny weather starts here, because I have freckles. So during the first week of sunny, I suffer from constant heat stroke as my freckles come out. Sometimes I get new freckles, but normally, that just means my freckles become more visible.

I'll try to take a before/after picture to show you what I mean.

Anyway, here are the last videos for the second case of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All.



Video #20: The second day of the trial begins, with Morgan Fey taking the witness stand. Morgan gives a solid testimony against Maya.

Video #21: Morgan finishes her testimony, and Ini Miney takes the stand. Ini makes up a story about Maya visiting her shortly after the murder.

Video #22: Phoenix shows that Ini's testimony is a bunch of lies, because it overlooks the fact that Pearl was in the garden at the time of the murder. He then accuses Ini of being the murderer.

Video #23: Phoenix explains how Ini committed the complicated murder. Franziska then pulls the "the witness is not guilty because she has no motive" card, and the trial continues.

Video #24: Ini gives testimony about the car crash that she and her sister were in.

Video #25: Phoenix finds out a shocking twist (!), which gets the murderer to confess. Maya is then found not guilty, and she has a nice reunion with her sister Mia. Yay for happy endings!

5 comments:

Alana said...

Oh my gosh, don't complain about the sun, I'm so jealous! hahah, in Michigan it's basically been snowing constantly for the past 2 weeks :( I'm just ready for spring already!

Anonymous said...

U R lucky!!!!! In Jan. we had a HUGE snowstorm and we still had to go to skool! :(
From, N.E.W.

Hippodameia said...

Heheh. My classes were canceled today because of the weather.

Roberta said...

wow, so sorry for u guys, it's not hot in Oregon but it goes on and off. the weather here right now looks hot out but it's not it's cold. Michael's mr. lucky! i want nice hot weather here!:D

Twizzler206 said...

I HATE cold weqather but I also hate hot weather... I just like to stay in my pjs all day :D

P.S. My computer is down so I have to type this my phone and it's soooooo SLOW!!!!!! It's ANNOYING!!!!!!!