- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I decided to do the "find all 100 Gold Skulltulas challenge", which ended up taking more time than it should have. As in, a LOT more time. As in, three or so hours. About 90% of that will be cut out of the finished video. So if you're one of the people who has been wondering why I've been taking so long with the next set of videos, that's why.
- Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena is a hidden object casual game I played recently, and I enjoyed it a lot. I'm starting to wonder if casual games are more entertaining than normal games. Sure, casual games set the bar low, but that just means they have an easier time with being loads more fun than originally expected.
- Oregon Trail was fun to do a video walkthrough for, and I think I'm going to do a SECOND video walkthrough for it, because I can.
- Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal is a game I'm told that I have to play because it is super fun and super funny. It's a point-and-click adventure starring Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate, who is in fact kind of a screwup when it comes to being a pirate. I want to try to do a blind playthrough of this game, just to see if my point-and-click adventure game skills are really all they're cracked up to be, but I'm worried that might end up with several videos of me walking around, confused.
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger is the second Dossier game, and I've played it through. The minigames in this one are not as fun as in the first one--in fact, playing some of the minigames is more of a hassle than an enjoyable experience.
My favorite part about the game, hands down, is the part where Nancy gets to name one of the six suspects as the game's culprit. Since Nancy is an awesome detective who is never wrong about anything, the person you choose ends up being guilty. So this game actually has six different endings--one for each suspect. Being the completist that I am, I want to see all six endings, so I'm probably going to be playing this game for quite some time before I'm finished.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I have various videogames I want to do video walkthroughs for, or just talk about in general.