Friday, January 22, 2010

Spirit Temple as an Adult

The next round of Zelda videos has been finished! We get to see Link finish the Spirit Temple as an adult, and there's a super-exciting cutscene with Zelda making her long-awaited appearance!

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 54): Giant Frogs


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 55): Link's Bunny Slippers


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 56): SHINY!!!



Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 57): Twinrova Boss Battle



Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 58): The Three Triforce Pieces



The cutscene with Zelda is really well-done and has some excellent plot advancement, but I'm afraid the effect might be lost on some first-time Zelda players, because Super Smash Brothers basically spoils the cutscene/plot for anyone who hasn't played Ocarina of Time before.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

nothing to say, i'm not really intersted in legend of Zelda. Then y am i dong this? coz i love michael he's awesome

Tallulah said...

I've never played the Zelda games myself, but I've heard they're really good. Do you suggest I play them?

Anonymous said...

My brother likes the Zelda games. When I was little, my favorite thing to do was sit and watch him play Zelda on his GameCube.