Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shadow Temple

All right, so here's my latest batch of Zelda videos, where Link goes to the Shadow Temple. It is very dark in the Shadow Temple, so I couldn't see what I was doing half of the time. Even in these videos, which are significantly brighter than the TV screen I was playing on, it's sometimes hard to see what's going on.

In other words, try not to laugh too hard when I waste time walking into wallks and getting stuck in corners.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 44): Sheik's Last Name Is Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 45): Bottom of the Well



Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 46): Hover Boots



Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 47): Giant Stone Crusher Thingies...Now with Spikes!


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 48): Shadow! Shadooow!


Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Part 49): Bongo-Bongo


In all of these videos (except the first), I shout, "Shadow! Shadooooooow!". That's my imitation of Chance towards the end of Homeward Bound. Have people seen that movie? I think my referencing it is going to confuse everyone.

I'm going on retreat next week, so you won't hear from me until Friday! Gee, I wonder what kind of a retreat it is. I sure hope it's not a silent retreat. I don't know if I can stop talking for five whole days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is, my mom also does that "Shadooooww!" call. Homeward Bound was one of my favorite movies as a kid, and she can't get over that line. Happy New Year, by the way! A retreat sounds exciting.

Anonymous said...

I remember watching Homeward Bound as a kid as well. Happy New Decade Michael and I hope you have fun on the retreat. I would also have a hard time going 5 days without talking. I can barely get through my 2 hour ASL classes without talking.