Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Three Things

1) I've been listening to High School Musical 2 music while studying for finals this week for some reason. I always liked "Bet on It" because Zac Efron does the most ridiculous dance moves during that song. It's like he made up the dance moves on the spot: twirls, flinging hands randomly, genuflecting, and walking normally. Not to mention the pointless bridge to the song, where he plays golf, then looks longingly at his reflection in the water. It's pretty hilarious.



But after listening to the song without seeing the ridiculous dance moves, and getting a chance to absorb the lyrics...I have come to the conclusion that it is still the most ridiculous song in the entire movie.

2) I find it odd that most of the Full House fanfiction I found on fanfiction.net is based off the books, not the TV show.

3) I went as a bum for Halloween. Part of my costume was a really ugly hat that somebody threw out. In fact, I'm sure it was thrown out because it's really ugly. No sane person would willingly wear this hat.

Needless to say, I have been wearing the bum hat every now and then. I don't know why. I know it's an ugly hat, it has a hole in it, and it doesn't fit so well, but I wear it anyway. My dad and grandpa both wore ridiculously ugly hats everyone else hated, too. Maybe it's genetic.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

I completely agree with the thing about the HSM2 song. The dance he does is very fun to mock. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, seriously? High School Musical? REALLY?

Seven Wiggins said...

Dude, seriously? High School Musical? REALLY?