Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Videos

Whoo-eh, folks! I have nine, count them, NINE new videos today! Four of them for Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! and four for the classic N64 game Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'll make posts about them later, as I'm going to keep making videos for them until I finish, but for today, let me bring your attention to the ninth video.

The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes: The Zouch Emerald


My library got a Sherlock Holmes game, so I checked it out. Sadly, it is not one of the cool Sherlock Holmes mystery games. It is, in fact, one of the bad Sherlock Holmes games that has almost no mystery solving whatsoever. I played through the first mystery to show what the game is like, then I decided not to play the game ever again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Michael.
I just now found you. Another NANCY DREW Fan, just like me. Got to love the girl!! I am just now playing Secret of the Old Clock and watched you sewing the red dress. I was wondering if you still have the game saved on your computer and could please please help me with the sewing. You see, I am and old old lady and my hands shake so much that I just can't hold the needle still or straight long enough to do the dress for Nancy so I am stuck there. I sure would be eternally grateful if you could send me a zip of that part of the saved game file so that I can move forward and solve the secret for our girl. Love your blogs and Thank you
Alice
krazynani@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Micheal! I can deffiently see why u don't like this game! :) U should try playing the Sherlock Holmes by Frogwares and The Adventure Company! :) I just finished 1 of them (Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis) and after seeing that video I would most DEFIENTLY say that these games r soooooooo much better and longer too! :)
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

I meant that the S.H.'s games by Frogwares and The Adventure Company is way better and longer than that other one, by the way! :)
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micheal I have watched all of your walkthroughs and I have some Nancy drew games ( they are hard to find in this small town) anyways I have nacny drew and the secret of the old clock I can't fix the silly puzzel with the moon and the man with the graveyard in the back ground I can't get it to open I think my game might have a glich or something and I can't move forward what can I do??? Pixie-girl maybe you can help me

Miriam said...

My sister bought this game. I played through it all at her house, and it didn't take very long. I think I did it during like one or maybe two episodes of Criminal Minds (with pauses to play with my nephew and watch the show) :P