Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA

Okay, here's my video walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion for the GBA. It's 40 minutes long, and it's not as exciting as the PC version, but at least I didn't shout during this playthrough, like I did about 30 times in the PC walkthrough.

Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA (Part 1): Seance



Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA (Part 2): The Attic



Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA (Part 3): Snooping



Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA (Part 4): Gum Bo Fu



Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion GBA (Part 5): The End

2 comments:

Ciara said...

That music is very ah-nnoying!
Not at all like the music in the PC games, which actually is nice to hear.

Danica Castro said...

this was the first nancy drew game i've ever played. it is very dear to my heart..and i got it the day it came out. i'm sooo sad it doesn't work on my computer anymore. :(