Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Haunted Mansion Update

Okay, I did my recording of Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion for the GBA today. It's not as good as the PC version because they had to cut out most of the animation and sound work, but I suppose it's not all bad. You'll have to wait a few days before you can see it, because the Internet here is pretty slow.

I think it's interesting that they have a floppy disk in this game, because it came out in 2001, and floppy disks were out of style back then. Nowdays, nobody uses floppies anymore.

Interestingly enough, what's the "save game" icon they use in Nancy Drew games nowdays? The one in the lower/right part of the screen?



A floppy disk. Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait... floppy disks were in style at one point? Just kidding. My first game ever was on a floppy, but that was in 1995.