Friday, December 18, 2009

Food

I'm glad to be home, where I can get real food. The food at school is great, but it's all donated by Costco and Safeway. As you can guess, they don't donate their fresh food; they donate everything that is dangerous close to the expiration date or malformed.

It's not that big of deal. Sandwiches on malformed pieces of bread taste just as good as sandwiches on normal pieces of bread.

What I like best are the Costco wedding cakes. Those things are delicious, and we had three during finals week. It makes me wonder, though; if Costco donated three wedding cakes, does that mean three weddings were cancelled? I mean, it's not like Costco is going to make three cakes just to donate them.

---

To Alice, who commented on my last post, I'm sorry, but I don't have Secret of the Old Clock on my computer any more. The sewing part is really tough, though; I sympathize.

To Pixie-girl, who also commented on my last post, you need to get all the pieces of the puzzle in the proper places. Some of the pictures look near-identical, so it's trick. I'd recommend looking at my video walkthrough where I put the pieces into place.

4 comments:

Sweetsundae11 said...

Hi Michael!! Wow your food from your school's cafeteria sounds horrible. And I thought my school's lunch food was bad! We get greasy pizza from Roadrunner's Pizza that has orange juice looking grease. Anyways Happy Holidays! (Do you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, or what?)

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU!
YOU HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER! HER NAME IS ME!
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

My school lunch is terrible too! Only ours is not donated. One time when they were serving ravoli and when my friend opened it up to make sure it was good to eat she found a tiny fly. Also it happened when they served salad

Anonymous said...

Ewww......... a fly disgusting our school has a health inspector so r food will NEVER go wrong!