Monday, December 7, 2009

DJs

I went to a wedding last November, and I was surprised at how DJ apparently means "person who does nothing" nowdays.

Taking care of music at events used to be a full job in itself, but all the DJ did was plug his iPod into the speaker. It automatically plays the next song, so all he had to do was pick out three hours of music and then leave.

He couldn't take any requests because he had no other music besides what was on the iPod. And poor Granny Ro, who specifically brought in her Polka CD because the bride said not to, was cruelly rejected, because a CD is a type of disc, and no Disc Jockey can actually play discs. I mean, seriously.

The weird part is that the DJ didn't pick out the music--the bridal party picked it all out ahead of time. So...what was the point of hiring a DJ? They could have saved a couple hundred bucks by simply plugging one of their iPods into the speaker instead of paying somebody else to do it.

...Now I want to write a Pug's Adventures storyline where Loreen gets a job as a DJ, but I can't, because it's Finals Week, and I should be studying instead of drawing comics (or updating blogs). Guess you guys will have to settle for the one comic I drew that mentions a DJ.

4 comments:

juliodover said...

jp成人,熊貓貼圖,成人圖片,成人文章,正妹,成人小說,杜蕾斯成人,ut 聊天室,熊貓貼圖區,交友聊天找e爵,ol制服美女影片,777成人區,bt成人,女同志聊天室,貼圖片區,一葉情貼圖片區,6k聊天室,69成人,成人貼圖站,色情影片,聊天室ut,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,0204貼圖區,小高聊天室,歐美免費影片,情色視訊聊天室,4u成人,pc交友,尋夢園聊天聯盟,玩美女人影音秀,666成人,免費視訊,聊天,情色論壇,視訊,成人文學,成人電影,漫畫貼圖,情色自拍,

Sweetsundae11 said...

Hi Michael!!! Btw whoever commented below has a very...weird comment; you should delete it. Anyway about the DJ thing I was wondering the same thing after I went to my friend's party. They don't do anything! And I thought they were supposed to mix music and stuff like that!

Happy Holidays

Sweetsundae11 said...

Sorry I meant the comment above. First comment.

Sparksbet said...

The DJ at my cousin's wedding played the music at levels that resembled those of a jet engine, and they sat our side of the family directly in the direction of the speakers. After eating all the food, I left and hid in our car.