Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up

Well, Christmas is over now, and boy, was there a lot of Christmas stuff to do! Seriously, I didn't go to sleep until 2:00 AM last night!

Okay, I couldn't sleep because I have insomnia, but still! It was busy.

I got a game called God of War 2 because I'm a big fan of Greek mythology and that sort of thing. I didn't know, however, that the game is rated "M" for pretty much everything that can get you an "M" rating. I'm scared to play it, now.

I got a load of Nancy Drew games, including Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor, which I want to speedrun (more on that later). I also got some books, a t-shirt for Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks which is cooler than the actual game is, and some movies I don't think I'll watch.

Next Sunday, they're sending me off to Los Gatos Jesuit Retreat House, so I don't know if I'll be able to update my blog. Hopefully, they'll let me use my computer there. I have a lot of book work I can do without Internet Access.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey michael, do read any percy jackson books? because if you like greek mythology and stuff you would LOVE percy jackson!

Anonymous said...

I read some of Percy Jackson, but then I got bored ...

MaryKnowsBest said...

whats insomnia? i feel stupid :) hehe

Anonymous said...

It's when you can't sleep. :)