Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree

Dad and I and Snickers went to get the Christmas tree this weekend. We drove to the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains, where they have a few tree places.

Helpful suggestion: Do not take your dog to go tree searching for you.

Snickers likes Dad better than me, and he's scared that Dad will run away and never come back. So when Dad and I split up to search for trees, Snickers kept pulling me backwards to chase after Dad.

Plus, he's smaller than I am, so he can slip through the bottoms of trees, whereas I get smacked in the face with the branches. It wasn't all that bad, though. We got a nice tree, and we even helped out someone who was stuck in the mud get his car working again.

Here's a Phoenix Wright Christmas video I made for everyone:



Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas Michael.

Anonymous said...

You get your Christmas tree late!

Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas & all the best in the coming New Year!

Sweetsundae11 said...

WOW!! I'm soooooo ready for Christmas this year!! AND TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!! I asked for like, 10 Nancy Drew games for me and wrapped 5 others for my friends to try. :) Well anyway, Happy Holidays, Detective Michael!

Michael Kelley said...

Merry Christmas other Michael! :)
I have been busy in my first semester of college and haven't had time to get on.... I saw you've beaten Warnings at Waverly Academy.... I can't wait to watch it, but I'm going to try and beat the game on my own, and then watch it.

Merry Christmas, and Great Video btw!!

Anonymous said...

is that a game?