Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Break

All right, Christmas Break has officially started for me! For some reason, I have been specifically ordered by both of my superiors to not do anything over the break.

I guess that means I'll have a lot of free time to do projects I've been putting off, like book uploads, comic scans, and, of course, videogame walkthroughs. Why, just this weekend I finished work on my walkthroughs for Deja Vu II (for the GBC) and Metroid Fusion (for the GBA).

I haven't decided which games to play yet. I was going to play Oregon Trail or Chaos, but untimely computer errors have put an end to those plans. So...wait and see! I'll come back with decisions on what games I'll be playing sometime soon.

3 comments:

Alex C. said...

You're lucky!! My Christmas break starts December 23.. :( but at least the day before it is a half day. :) Anyone going to see the Princess and the Frog?? I am :) I love old Diseny animations.

Alex C. said...

I mean Disney! Sorry!!!!!

PLRRS said...

michael can you make just a random video of you doing somthing totally random PLEASE!!!