Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vlog #Whatever

Vlog #6 (#7?) is all finished and stuff! It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys, or should I say, Mr. Monkey who makes his triumphant appearance in the video. I'll try to get it uploaded sometime this weekend, because that's when I have access to fast-ish Internet.

Like my other vlogs, I cut out a few things I talked about, including...

) The Hardy Boys PC game, which I have been asked not to play because it is bad.
) The public domain Nancy Drew movie that I might see someday. It's apparently a musical/mystery. You don't see a lot of those anymore!
) The video walkthroughs I made for another Youtube channel.

So that's something to look forward to this weekend!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I think I've seen those Nancy Drew movies you're talking about (the black and white ones where she annoys the heck out of Ned). I saw at least the "Nancy Drew...Reporter" one that's on that website. I didn't like them. Nancy was too obnoxious and bratty..
I'm very excited to see Mr. Monkey though =D