Monday, November 16, 2009

Professor Layton Walkthrough Done!

My text walkthrough for Professor Layton and the Curious Village is now up, which is good news. It took me a few months to get it done, because it's 73 pages long.

...This is why I'm not pumped up about doing a walkthrough for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

IGN is supposed to have the videos as part of the walkthrough (like they did with my walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Sven Ships), because I uploaded them to their site, but I suppose they haven't processed them yet.

It's not a coincidence that I released the UK-only puzzles videos at the same time as finishing the text walkthrough; I was playing through the UK version of the game while writing the walkthrough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is Vlog #6 going up?