Monday, November 9, 2009

Shirley Temple and Doug

Due to an odd twist of fate, I am now the proud owner of a Youtube Channel that contains clips from various Shirley Temple movies and the 1990's Nickelodeon show Doug. Um...yay?

My favorite Shirley Temple song of the bunch is this one. If you're not careful, you can hear me sing it to myself randomly during the day:



---

Also, I want to try out the "You Remind Me of a Man" comedy routine that Cary Grant does in 1:53 of this movie. You know, see if it works in real life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cary Grant.

Anonymous said...

I love Doug. =]

I've heard of Cary Grant, I haven't seen any of his movies though.
-AMR

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - Shirley Temple ..Keep Posting


Jack
Shirley Temple
FreeWallpapers

Alie-oop said...

Cary Grant. I've always wanted to see one of his movies. I can see why girls used to fall for him those days. He's funny, charming, witty, hilarious.... did I mention hilarious? Lol.

And Shirley Temple? Damn. All this time I thought she was dead. I just checked IMDB.com and found out she's still alive.

Katharine said...

I memorized it, then tried it, but people thought I was crazy....
Awesome videos though!