Monday, November 23, 2009

Pug's Adventures

So here are the "Pug's Adventures" strips I made from November 30 - December 4, 2007. Don't forget, you can click on each strip to see the full-sized version!



You might notice that Abraham is in grayscale while everything else is black and white. Abe just doesn't look good in black and white, I'm afraid.





Fun fact: I copy/pasted the picture of Loreen from the first panel into the second panel.



And I copied the picture of Loreen again in this strip! I must have been pressed for time when I drew these.



I am proud that I came up with this pun all by myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww ... I love Pug's Adventures.

Anonymous said...

DIDDO!!!! PUG'S ADVENTURES ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Pug's adventures rock!!! lolz and on the one when they are going to the theater the words "Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon" popped into my head...wow I'm way too Nancy Drew obsessed.