Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Walkthrough Totally Coming Soon!

Today, I went shopping for videogames, and I managed to find some good GameBoy games. It's a shame they're going to stop selling GameBoy games soon, because a lot of them are excellent. I think there are more GameBoy games I'd want to buy than Wii games.

Anyway, one of the games I bought was...Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion for the GBA. All right!

Doing video walkthroughs for GameBoy games is much easier than doing video walkthroughs for PC games. Without being too technical, I can record only about five minutes of a computer game at once, but I can record two hours of a GameBoy game at once.

So needless to say, it takes a lot less time for me to make a video walkthrough for a GameBoy game. I can actually sit and play the game all the way through without any interruptions!

I figure I'll play the game through once on my own, then I'll play it again and record it. Like I said, it shouldn't take too long, or at least, it'll take half the amount of time it took me to make a video walkthrough for the PC version. So expect to see that sometime soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the GameBoy game really creepy like the PC version? And how much is it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

The GB version isn't in stores anymore. Try Amazon or e-bay

Anonymous said...

awesome i cant wait :)