Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Gift Talk

Thanksgiving is over, which means it's time to decide what to get people for Christmas. I've been saving up my $175 monthly stipend for a while, and I figure I'll spend $40-50 on my family members (mom, dad, sisters), and that's it.

There are random people who will get gifts, but those gifts will be things I'm getting rid of anyway. Shhh! Don't tell!

As for what I want this year...well, that's kind of tough to figure out, because nothing really good came out this year, probably because of the bad economy. Normally, there are three or so big new videogames that I can request, but the new videogames this season are kind of stink-o. Wii Sports Resort got a 4 out of 10 in my review for the game (which still hasn't been posted), Super Mario Bros. Bad Name requires getting extra remotes, and Zelda Rides a Train Instead of Saving the World is more of the cartoon Zelda, who I never liked.

So my wish list for videogames is basically Pajama Sam Wii (which came out two years ago), any Nancy Drew game, and Samantha Quick Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena. Basically, the entire $10 game cheapo aisle is my domain.

I still haven't thought up a "big" gift, but I'll probably go for something like DragonBall Z: Season Eight Box Set, which got me thinking about how much I don't like the end of Dragonball Z.

Instead of, I dunno, wrapping up the series and letting us know what happens to all of the characters, they had a filler episode. And I mean, a really bad filler episode—nothing even close to an interesting plot occurred (sample plot: Chi-chi dances). And all the characters had completely new clothes and hairdos, so it was pretty hard to figure out who was who. Not a good note to go out on at all.

7 comments:

Miriam said...

What's wrong with Wii Sports Resort? I was playing that a few minutes ago :D haha

Anonymous said...

Umm...I think u got mixed up with Samantha Quick, and Samantha Swift!

Anonymous said...

Ya! What's Wrong with Wii Sports Resort?

Michael Gray said...

I don't like Wii Sports Resort. Okay, I'll post my review for it here sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

I love Wii Sports Resort! What's wrong with you, Michael???

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's ok! Everybody has their own oppinions on stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

I mean I like some sports on there and some not. I love wakeboarding but hate golf and bowling! So I guess it really matters on ur opinon not anyone else. DONT JUDGE PEOPLE!