Thursday, October 29, 2009

White Wolf of Icicle Creek Review

Remember when I talked about the video review I did for Nancy Drew: White Wolf of Icicle Creek for the Wii? Sega didn't like the review very much because the scores with the review were too low for their tastes.

Here's the review, for all those who didn't see it earlier:



Well, here's the odd part. Sega didn't like the review...but my friend Paul just told me that Her Interactive liked it so much that they quote it on their website. How cool is that? I should write a review for another one of the Nancy Drew games someday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to load you down with yet another request, but could you please do a walkthrough for the PC version of White Wolf of Icicle Creek?

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cool!

Ciara said...

Maybe you should have said "Howling Good Fun" with a little more enthusiasm. :)

Anonymous said...

Uh, Micheal already did a walkthrough for Nancy Drew #16! :) If u look off to the side and look for Nancy D. #16 and click on it!:)
From,N.E.W.

belle_lover said...

That's awesome! Take that Sega!

Alie-oop said...

I tried finding it just now, but have no idea how to get to it. Apparently the link you have takes me to the homepage... I think.

Anonymous said...

Whooaa, I NEVER had a game reviewed... I'm jealous. In a good way, if there is one. I think I'm using the dots too much