Friday, October 23, 2009

Warnings at Waverly Academy Deaths

People want me to do a deaths video for Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy. I'd be happy to oblige, but I don't understand the death scenes in the game.

I understand two of them, the death you get from messing up the tree puzzle and the death you get from messing up the final puzzle, but the game lists two more deaths for me:

2nd Chance Expelled
2nd Chance Sneak
2nd Chance Clock

I'm guessing 2nd Chance Expelled means you'll get expelled if you get too many demerits. But how does setting Nancy's alarm clock result in a second chance? Same with sneaking around at night--whenever Paige caught me, I got demerits. I didn't get a game over sequence.

So if any of you people out there know how these second chances result in death scenes (or if you know of any second chances I may have missed), let me know!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonjour Michael,
Vos vidéos et commentaires sont toujours excellents!Cela faisait longtemps que je n'étais pas venue sur votre blog et je suis contente de constater que vous avez encore plus de fans!
Gardez votre bonne humeur et votre humour,c'est très agréable...
Cordialement,
A vous,
Laure

Anonymous said...

hello michael
i have a question about nancy drew warnings at waverly acadamy i need to take pictures for rachel so i did but the picture of megan was wrong so i went back to ask if i could take a nother picture of the picture but i could't so i thought maby i have to delete the picture but that didn't help but now i don't have a picture at all and i can't take another picture do you know what to do now????? please help greats arisa from holland

Anonymous said...

maybe if you set your alarm clock too late than its like you miss classes or something so you die or something... or maybe it can explode lol....

Anonymous said...

If you set the clock to 5 am, Paige will say,
"Awake after curfew? 2 demerits!"
That desn't happen when sneaking, but it's not a second chance.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was the comment above. I'll contact you on Youtube, and maybe I can help.

Anonymous said...

Noise violation, maybe?

Anonymous said...

i think they have it as a 2nd chance so you can load back to not get any determiits

Michael Gray said...

Hey...that's actually a really good explanation! Thanks for all the help, everyone! I'll try to get the video done now!

Anonymous said...

I think the second chance "Clock" comes when you do not do your snack shop duties for the day and set your clock to go to sleep. When you wake up, you will receive a notice from Paige that you have received 3 demerits, I think.

Kim Stephens said...

I think the second chance "Clock" comes when you do not do your snack shop duties for the day and set your clock to go to sleep. When you wake up, you will receive a notice from Paige that you have received 3 demerits, I think.