Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Blog Post

All right, I finished recording the videos of me playing through the demo version of Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy. Hopefully, they'll be up on the Internet by...Tuesday? Wednesday? I dunno.

The sound and video are off at certain places--for example, when I play air hockey, the video skips around a lot, and sometimes you only hear me speaking from one speaker. Let's hope I can resolve these issues by the time I get around to making my video walkthrough for the game itself.

With the help of people's suggestions, I managed to write up a "Games to Play" list. There are about 40 games on it. I'm glad that somebody suggested I posting my Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney walkthrough, because I was going to do that anyway, so there's no extra work for me!

I probably should have mentioned this in my latest video, but there's a list of games I've written text guides for, so making video walkthroughs for those games should be pretty easy for me. A few of the newer requests are games on that list, like Zelda: Twilight Princess and Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?. So, theoretically, there's a high probability of those games being played first. I'll make an official decision after I finish with my current two projects: Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

And now, I have to go back to studying the History of Philosophy. The easiest midterm is tomorrow--it's a twenty minute oral exam, we already have the questions we're being asked, and we can bring notes--so I'm not too worried about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your first mid-term is easy! good luck on the other mid-terms!:)
From,N.E.W.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i've seen all your walkthroughs. Except the Warnings at Waverly Acadeny. and I'm only in the seventh grade. Good luck with midterms.

From,
Diamond Murillo

Tallulah said...

Good luck with your midterms!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,
I really enjoy watching your walkthroughs...even when I've already played them! It's too bad you've got mid-terms as I could really use some help! I'm stuck on the piano. I've double checked the keys and it should be working but nothing happens.

Tallulah said...

I'm so excited for his new ND walkthrough! I think the game will be fun. (I'm also a fan of the pink haired girl.)