Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Another Impromptu Musical!

Okay, my new favorite fanfic is Not Another Impromptu Musical!. The whole story is basically someone making fun of "Now or Never", the opening song to High School Musical 3.

My favorite part of that song is the bridge, mainly because it's so ridiculous. Here are the lyrics that don't rhyme:

Troy: Right now I can hardly breathe.
Gabriella: You can do it, just know that I believe.
Troy: Than that's all I really need.

It's supposed to be very inspiring that Gabriella's belief in Troy's abilities pushes him to new heights...until you remember that they're talking about basic respiratory functions.

So, yeah, Not Another Impromptu Musical! is basically a few pages of someone pointing out ridiculous things like that. I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Tallulah said...

So excited to watch the videos when I get the game!! Haha, love that someone's finally making fun of High School Musical.

Anonymous said...

I've seen HSM 1 and 2, not 3. I'vr got to read that though, sounds funny! I don't really care for HSM, honestly. =]
-AMR

Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard my mom came over and asked me what was wrong-when I showed her, she started laughing too.