Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy

I have now finished my video walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy.


Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 1): Welcome to Waverly




Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 2): Rachel and Mel



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 3): Air Hockey




Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 4): DNA Project



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 5): Snack Shop, Orthographic Views



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 6): Rita Hallowell's Journal, Talking to Ned


Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 7): Playing Scram Against Leela



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 8): Rachel's Projects, Tons of Texts



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 9): Is Mel a Plagiarist?




Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 10): Piano Puzzle



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 11): Climbing Trees, Day Two



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 12): Victorian Dining Puzzle



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 13): The Blackwood Society



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 14): United States Map


Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 15): Rachel's Secret, Starburst Puzzle, Easter Egg



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 16): Pictures, Corine's Essay




Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 17): Furnace Puzzle



Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (Part 18): Black Cat Caught, The End

5 comments:

Ciara said...

I must say Michael, I don't think this was one of your funnier walkthroughs. Maybe midterm stress? But it was still good!
Also, a question-have you EVER gotten stumped on a nancy drew puzzle? And when you first play the game do you play Junior mode?

Anonymous said...

Hey micheal!
thanks for the walktrough!!
i really liked this game though others did not but just wondering how did you get the game before it was released?

Michael Gray said...

Fortunately, other people have written guides before me, so whenever I get stumped on a puzzle, I can check their guides. Usually, however, I don't check guides because I'm stumped; I check them when I'm too lazy to write out a puzzle and solve it for myself.

I got the game early, because Her Interactive likes me. I'll be making a post about that sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Great walkthrough Michael! I really enjoyed watching this. I liked the plot that went along with the game as well. I will be looking forward to your next one =D

Shay (clintover@yahoo.com) said...

Hey Michael, I'm a young hearted OLD LADY of 57 :)). I could never have gotten through the game without your walkthroughs.

Thank you so much and I hope I can use your other walk-throughs to finish 2 others I have :)

A terrific job, I tip my hat!