Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Blog Post

Well, it's Wednesday, and we still don't have Internet here yet for the new students. So I can't update my blog or upload videos--which is pretty annoying because I'm almost done with the Professor Layton walkthrough. Seriously, I stopped right before the ending cutscene.

And I can't upload any of my cool pictures from my recent vacation, either. I also have pictures from the zoo. I have a video, too--it's of the tiger in the zoo pacing his cage and whining because he wants to be let out. It's sort of like what my dog Snickers does, only it's a tiger, so it's mild whining sounds like, "RAOUAGH!"

So, yeah, it's a cool video. I also have a video of the grizzly bears fighting. Animals are awesome.

Gee, I wish I had more to say other than "I have all the awesome things, but you can't see them now so na-na-na-na-bo on you." Let me make it up to you by giving you two Professor Snaglefoompus stories.

---

Emily, I'd suggest using Audacity, which has an "amplify" function to make your voice louder.

1 comment:

emily said...

thank you so much michael!! i'll try it out! i'll let you know what happends lol... (if nothing else messes up... im a real clutz)
-emily