Sunday, September 6, 2009

Newsletter

The latest newsletter from Her Interactive is about the new Hardy Boys DS game that's coming out soon. You get to play as the Hardy Boys and Samantha Quick in this game. If I can get my hands on a free review copy of the game, I'll be sure to let you know how it is.

Meanwhile, the Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger is also coming out soon, and you can check out the demo to see what it's like. I haven't beaten the first Dossier game because I'm busy doing other things (like making the 30+ videos in the Professor Layton video walkthrough), but I'll probably be sure to talk about it here, too.

...And there's the summary of this month's newsletter. Huzzah!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to play Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy?

Miriam said...

The first Dossier game wasn't really all that great, but Resorting to Danger is awesome !! I love the ending of it, it was really creative. (I won't say anything about it until you've beaten it though, cuz that would ruin it.) =D

Katharine said...

I toldally want to watch you play Warnings at Waverly Academy Michael!

Abby said...

Hey Michael, I've been saving $30 since June for Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy!! :) PLEASE make a walkthrough for it!!!

Anonymous said...

When does Warnings at Waverly Academy come out? I still haven't finished Ransom of the Seven Ships. :/

Anonymous said...

It comes out sometime in October.:) I'm still on #20 too.Don't worry you'll probably finish by then! what part r u on?
N.E.W.1999

Hippodameia said...

Speaking of the Hardy Boys, I recently purchased a Hardy Boys PC game titled "The Hidden Theft." The character design is rather disappointing (the brothers look like preppy hipsters and sound... underdeveloped), but I suppose I should play the game some more before being too critical. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were looking out for some different games to make walkthroughs for. (If you are, play Syberia! Seriously, it is a beautiful game. Nifty puzzles and gorgeous graphics and an inspiring storyline. It is superb.)

Anonymous said...

The brothers are voiced by Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley in "The Hidden Theft." I have a question for you Michael. Where does it say that you play as Samantha Quick in "Treasure on the Tracks?"

merlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cant wait until warnings at waverly academy comes out!