Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Computers Don't Work, More Pictures

Man, the Internet up here is wonky. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't, and I don't know why.

Computers in general are the same way. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. I've noticed this in my 13 or so years of working with computers (which is four or five different computer generations, I think). No matter how high-tech things get, they still don't work correctly.

So let's see, today I have a little bit of news about Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy that didn't get mentioned in my last few blog entries. If you look at the page for the game on Her Interactive's website, you can see two (new) small pictures, one of the purple-haired girls' room. Cool!

7 comments:

Tallulah said...

Sorry about your poopy computers. :(
My computer works just fine though, always has, always does, hopefully always will.

Miriam said...

You really like that crazy haired girl, eh? Maybe I should dye my hair pink, too.... xD

Michael Gray said...

More like she's the only character I know of! Her and the one with the hat.

emily said...

you know what would be cool though about this game? maybe, according to what nancy says to one of the kids in the school would decide what social click (group) shes in, like populer or nerdy.... that would be cool!
my computer is totaly annoying. i see what your going through

Alex C. said...

I......Can't........Wait.............Till......
It................Comes............Out!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to play it, but I need to get a new laptop cuz this one can't play the new Nancy Drew games cuz the graphics level is too high 4 it. :(

Anonymous said...

Awww, that sucks!

Tallulah said...

Haha, of course Michael likes the pink haired girl!!! Who doesn't love a silly character?