Friday, August 28, 2009

Update

Hey, guess what I can't do when I don't have Internet access?

Update my blog!

The Internet here at St. Patrick's is password-protected, and all 22 of us new guys haven't received our passwords yet. I'm told that we will get it on Tuesday at the latest.

I'm using one of the library computers right now, so I don't really have a lot of time. I'll use it to respond to a question posted on this blog--someone asked how I record audio from the computer and the microphone at the same time.

My computer does that automatically, because it's weird like that. Other people have to use Audacity, a free program, to record microphone stuff, and use the video recording program to get the audio from the speakers.

Recently, I've been watching a video walkthrough for Carmen Sandiego: Treasures of Knowledge, made by one of the people who asked me how to make video walkthroughs, then started making walkthroughs of their own. I'm actually using it to write a text walkthrough for the game. I'm not sure if the walkthrough will be helpful because I've never played the game, but who knows?

9 comments:

Scott Wilson said...

sounds good, michael

Abby said...

AWE-SOME Michael!! Hope you get your password soon!!! :)

emily said...

hey michael! thanks alot for answering my question! well, i figured out how to make the audio and mic go together, now the only thing i have to figure out is how to make my voice sound louder in the video without having to scream! i guess i'll find something online that will help me deal with that... keep doing lots of walkthroughs! you'v inspired me to do mine anyway.... have fun at school!
--emily

Tallulah said...

Hi Michael! I hope you're enjoying school. There are some good things and bad things at my school. I'm enjoying pre algebra (advanced math program, or as Viviana calls it 'nerd math'.), but I got in trouble (not in pre algebra, though). Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I recently got a facebook and have been addicted to that.

Sweetsundae11 said...

My school dosen't start for another 10 days. Michael, please do the Nancy Drew Dossier Games!!! I'm trying to decide if I should buy them but if I do I'm probably going to get stuck so I'll need your help.

Tallulah said...

Lucky!!!!! I wish my school didn't start until ten days. Hmmph.

Alex C. said...

I can't wait till my b-day! its labor day this year... woohoo

Tallulah said...

Awesome! Mine is the twelfth!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I don't have skool on Mon. bec. of Labour Day! HOORAY FOR LABOUR DAY!
Fron,N.E.W.1999