Sunday, August 23, 2009

Moving in to my New School

I moved into school yesterday. I'm on the third floor, near the bells that chime every hour. The room is okay, although it's a little small. The bathroom is almost bigger than the room itself. In fact, there wasn't enough space for the dresser in the room, so it got moved into the bathroom.

I moved the dresser back to where it's supposed to go, but the room's layout is still pretty weird.

Orientation officially starts tomorrow, so I don't know what classes I'm taking, or how many of them I'll be taking. I don't know what classes are offered here, so I really can't guess what I'll be doing this year.

Oh well. At least the food here is better than my last school.

14 comments:

Alex C. said...

Good luck in school michael!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Micheal Good luck!!!
-AMR

maddy said...

have fun in school. don't get in trouble

Abby said...

hey michael have fun in school try to blog as often as you can please I check your blog everyday!!!! ;) :(

Miriam said...

good luck ! :D
I have my orientation tomorrow- for high school. EEEP !! And I only know two people from my middle school who are going there.... o_0

Ciara said...

I didn't have an orientation for high school, haha. Mostly because the school wasn't ready yet. :D You just have to be really nice and introduce yourself to people who look about the same or less cooler than you...:P
Anyway, hope you have great school year, Michael!

Tallulah said...

I'm sorry your room is so small. I hope you have fun at your new school, though.

Anonymous said...

Have fun

Anonymous said...

wel at least the food is good XDDD hey michael write more professor snugglefoompus stories plllllzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol! hope you graduate to be a greater person!
(lol, dont you wish there were like nancy drew classes, where all you did was play nancy drew XD)

~~ALEUAY~~

Anonymous said...

I just got the Sherlock Holmes volume 2 book! It's 674 pg.s! :P Wish me luck! Oh, and did I mention it's a library book?! Most DEFINTLY wish me luck!
from,N.E.W.1999

101kittygal said...

o yea... the food ALWAYS has to be good!!

Em said...

Good Luck, Michael! I feel you about the chiming bells. My dorm is near the bell tower which chimes every fifteen minutes AND plays a tune. It can get to be very annoying when you hear the same songs over and over.

Anonymous said...

hey michael' in cam studio, how do you make the audio from the computer and the mic work at the same time??? i want to start making walkthroughs too and camstudio is the only thing that has worked for me so far!!