Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ransom of the Seven Ships: Supplemental Videos, Upcoming Projects

Here are two supplemental videos for Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships. First is a video of the bloopers in that game:



Second is a video of all the ways Nancy can die in this game. I think It's kind of gruesome to kill Nancy over and over and over again, but it's very popular. Over three people have already requested I make this video:



---

There have been requests/suggestions as to what games I should make video walkthroughs for next. All of them are for point-and-click adventure games, I've noticed.

1) The Monkey Island series
2) The Pajama Sam series
3) The Moop and Dreadly game (I've never heard of it)
4) The Putt-Putt series
5) The Phoenix Wright series

I don't know which one I should do first. Suggestions?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, the monkey island series will take u a VERY long time because its a long game (theirs 2 discs, and it will take u about a 2 hours just to finish the first disk) so i suggest do the monkey island stuff when u have time, and the other stuff are kind of short games so i suggest u start with the others so u wont be under any pressure to finish monkey island.

junny said...

umm no bad advice, you should start with the monkey island series!! i think you would like guybrush threepwoods atitude and stupidity lol....

Anonymous said...

I think u should start with pajama sam. That's the only one I reconize actually ; that's why I think u should play it

Anonymous said...

I ♥ GUYBRUSH THRIPWOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

start with monkey island 3rd and forth and if you can get a hold of it 5th. your gonna love gybrush thripwood. you two can make jokes together. hes like you.

Anonymous said...

Play all of the Humongous Entertainment games. I grew up on them!

Anonymous said...

what do you use to record your nancy drew games???? i really need to know

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I have another idea, you don't have to do it though! :) It's called Spy Fox; and I think you should do Pajama Sam or Putt-Putt. :)

Anonymous said...

Please, please, pleasepleaseplease do all the Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox, Pajama Sam, and Fatty Bear games. They are amazing and they bring back great memories. You need to use Windows XP if you play them because Vista has no backward compatibility worth speaking of.

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh i loooooooove spy fox!!!!

Anonymous said...

spy fox pajama sam and putt-putt were so fun and i think you should do walkthroughs

Tallulah said...

I think you should start with the one that sounds like the most fun to you. Sorry, I'm probably not making it any easier to decide, am I?
Tallulah
P.S. Moop is a funny word! So is befuddle.

Sweetsundae11 said...

Do the monkey island series!!!! they just came out with an anniversity one for the first game. By the way people, it's Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate. Not Thripwood. Oh, and Tallulah, another funny word is confuzzled. It means Befuddled (confused)