Monday, July 27, 2009

Annoyances

I went shopping for pants with my mother yesterday, which was not very fun, because she didn't let me make any choices. She decided which pants I would try on, and which ones I would buy. I was just there to see if they fit, not if I liked them.

Then she complained that I'm horrible to shop with.

---

Speaking of somewhat annoying things, sometimes, I get annoying comments on my videos. Whenever I make a mistake, I will get about 50 identical comments on the video, pointing out the mistake. It's not fun to be constantly reminded that I accidentally wrote "Senior Mode" in place of "Junior Mode", especialy when I can't do anything about it.

The most annoying kind of comment, though, happens when somebody has trouble solving a particular puzzle--the metal detector puzzle, for example--and they go to the video entitled Metal Detector Puzzle. Instead of watching the video to see the solution, they post a comment like "omg! i cannoT solve teh metal deetectur puzzle! it is ruuuuull hard!11!! HELP!!! PLS!!!!!"

And I'm not a fan of these comments either:

Question: I've done everything I'm supposed to, but [x] hasn't happened. Why not?
Answer: Obviously, you haven't done everything you're supposed to.

5 comments:

Hippodameia said...

Oh, man. He's gonna blow!
Don't stop making videos, Michael. For every idiot that leaves a comment, I'm sure there are ten more that don't and just kick back and enjoy your movies. Thank you for your dedication! You're very entertaining to watch.

Michael Gray said...

RAWR! Angry Michael! Everyone run away!

Paul said...

At least you got free pants?

iluvjustinbibir111 said...

omg! i cannoT solve teh metal deetectur puzzle! it is ruuuuull hard!11!! HELP!!! PLS!!!!!

Breannaycza said...

omg! i cannoT solve teh metal deetectur puzzle! it is ruuuuull hard!11!! HELP!!! PLS!!!!!