Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quick Update, Comics

This will have to be a quick blog post, because I'm out of town for the weekend. It kinda stinks to go out of town, because Youtube and Blogger both email me every time somebody makes a comment on something, so I always end up with about a hundred emails whenever I get back.

In any case, I did manage to quickly scan through some of the comments on the blog, and someone mentioned me drawing cartoons. Actually, I did draw a comic strip called "Pug's Adventures" for about six months during the second half of 2007. I'll probably say more about that later, but for now, here's the first week of joke strips that I did.













You can click on any one of them to see it at nearly double the size it's at here.

13 comments:

Tallulah said...

Awesome!!! You should really write some more! Your comic strip is seriously groovy.

Viviana said...

You should right more! They all made me laugh. =D Visit my blog!

Tallulah said...

Me too! Haha! Viviana and I would love it if you visited our blog(s)!!!

Anonymous said...

these were very funny. you should write more.

maddy said...

i agree you should make more these are great

Tallulah said...

Definitely!!! Make more comics! Make more comics!! You are SO talented!

Viviana said...

no, really, Michael. These were really funny. Make some more! Make some more! For all the starving children in the world!

Tallulah said...

Yes! For all the starving children, and people that are bored to death, and people who think you are HILARIOUS (well, that's everyone!); Make more comics!!! Maybe some Nancy Drew ones!!! That could be interesting.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! My comic idea really took off!Thank You Michael!!

Tallulah said...

I love your comics!! And blogs!! And Nancy Drew walkthroughs!! Sorry, I'm probably getting annoying always commenting on your blogs.

Anonymous said...

I think that I am addicted to Michael Grey! His comics, his blogs, his stories, his walkthroughs, everything! I wish I could meet him!

Tallulah said...

Definitely! Not addicted in a stalker-esque kind of way, but I think you are SOOOO awesome, Michael. If you ever read this comment, I've just got to say how much I appreciate your help with the Nancy Drew games and thank you for being the wonderful person you are.

Anonymous said...

Wow u r great!! these are soooo good!!! I love watching ur nancy drew walkthroughs...they help A LOT!!!!!! :D