Sunday, June 28, 2009

Newsy News

Okay, so I finally got around to reading the comments in my blog, and here are my responses, in no particular order!

1. More comics are coming! I have about three months of comics that I haven't shown you guys yet.

2. There are also more Professor Snaglefoompus stories on the way. I think I have three or so that I wrote but haven't posted yet.

3. My library finally got Nancy Drew: Phantom of Venice and Nancy Drew: Lights, Camra, Curses. So you can expect to see me making videos of those games relatively soon. I'll do a deaths video and an awards video for Phantom and a walkthrough for Lights, Camera, Curses.

4. I'll probably do another vlog...someday. I still have to start editing the video about my outer space adventures (don't ask) that was filmed last November or so.

5. Someone asked about me doing a walkthrough for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm actually hopping to do a walkthrough for Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with my friend Marianne over the summer, because she's never played it before. But Marianne said if I don't stop hopping everywhere, she won't play the game with me because it's hard to play a game when you're jumping up and down.

6. I don't think I mentioned this on the blog, but I made a video of how to install the older Nancy Drew games on Windows Vista:



7. I was thinking of doing a video walkthrough for Treasure Mathstorm (that's a game I played when I was a kid), but after people saw that I have the Pajama Sam games in my videogames folder, some people have asked me to make guides for them. I haven't decided if I'll do that or not yet.

19 comments:

Tallulah said...

Thank you so much for answering the questions. I appreciate all of your help. You are AMAZING! I can't wait to see your 'space adventures' (I won't ask), new walkthroughs, new Professor Snaglefoompus stories, and new comics. Everything you do is wonderful and creative. Thanks, thanks, and once again thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

ok. as you know, you are awsome. you HAVE to play every zelda game that you have, and the pajama sam ones. hint (my fave games are zelda OoT and pajama sam in N.N.t.H.w.i.D.O-no need to hide when its dark outside) but thats just me...

Tallulah said...

Cool. I haven't played either of those games, but if Michael makes walkthroughs, I'll be sure to watch them!

Tallulah said...

Michael, thank you SO much for commenting on my blog! That really meant a lot to me! I think my friend Viviana would be pretty psyched if you commented on the blog that the two of us share: http://thegroovyblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

Viviana said...

Yes! Please! Read it! I am also going to start my own blog soon, so when I do, I will show the link. Thanks!!

Tallulah said...

Michael, please! Please comment on our blog! Viviana was quite upset that you had commented on mine, but not the one that we share also. I felt horrible. I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it if you left a comment for her on ours. I put the link in my comment above. Thank you.

smartypants1 said...

Michael can you comment on my blog? the web adress is knowyourinfo.blogspot.com. please comment. it would mean alot to me!

Tallulah said...

Er, sorry Michael. I'm guessing now that I said that there are going to be a ton of people that want you to comment. I'm so sorry!

Anonymous said...

it's not just b cuz i want him to comment it's just that i want someone to comment on myblog. b cuz it's new.

Tallulah said...

Oh. Well I commented for you! I'm very sorry if what I said was offensive.

Lu. said...

MICHEL!!!
I need help!!
i know that you not know me (je, ans i not know you...well... a little...xD)

well..i not know how to do with this leter that say: "Nancy Drew is unable to play sound for you......"

in the game stay tuned of danger...i tray everything and nothing happends!!
I desperate for play this game! please!! answer me!!

with love, Lu. from Mexico!! xD

[well, maybe you go far, isn´t it? xD Saludos Mr. Miguel, x)]

smartypants1 said...

I WISH ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN COMMENT ON MY BLOG AND THANKS TALLULAH FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS

Tallulah said...

Your welcome! I'd appreciate some comments, too, but you certainly don't have to.

smartypants1 said...

i did coment on your blog tallulah

smartypants1 said...

i even commented on your other blog with your friend

Tallulah said...

Oh thanks! Wow you did?!?! I'll go check! Viviana is going to be so so happy!

Tallulah said...

wow thank you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was thinking of asking you to do Zelda: Ocarina of time, only because when my cousin and i play, you should hear al the comments. he had been beat to death in a battle, and they through him in the dungeon so he fel an the groung got up then yelped grabbed his chest and fell to the ground! we were all saying that Link had a heart attack! it was hillarious!

Tallulah said...

That DOES sound pretty funny!