Monday, May 4, 2009

A Tuesday Blog Post

Hey, everyone. Sorry for not updating my blog in the past few days. I've been pretty sick. I was going to read while spending my time in bed (there are ten books on my to-read pile right now), but I ended up playing Final Fantasy VI and watching Dragonball Z for most of the time. I might like Nancy Drew, but I still do typical guy things every once in a while.

The house-sitting lady called back, and they changed their vacation plans to go to Hawaii. So I will still be doing house-sitting for her; it will just be a few weeks later, that's all.

My grandmother comes tomorrow, so we have to clean the house today. I think I broke the vacuum, though. My mom is probably not going to be too happy about that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are 23 and you still live with your mom!!
Im not saying that is a bad thing.

Michael said...

Well, yeah. I'm moving out to go to school in September, and they only rent out places year-long around here.

Anonymous said...

My younger sister says her teacher is NEUROTIC about using hand sanitizer cuz of the Swine flu

Anonymous said...

September is my birthday! Hey, arent you going to at least put a little note on youtube saying that you wont be making nancy drew videos? Unless you are... That way never mind what I just said.:P

Anonymous said...

Happy cinco de mayo! (It is may 5 where i am.)

arglefumphrocks said...

I am very sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
I have been sick too.
I just got an inhaler from my doctor today, because my cough is SO bad!
I hope you feel better soon, and I hope you have a nice visit with your Grandmother this Mother's day. My birthday is Tuesday and we are having a Mother's day and birthday party at my Grandmother's house this Sunday.
Thanks for answering my questions, I love your videos a lot!
They really cheer me up when I am in a bad mood.
I think one of my birthday gifts is going to be Nancy Drew's Lights Camera Curses. Have you ever played that one?

Get well soon and have a great weekend!