Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three Things

My library has finally put in an order for twelve copies of Nancy Drew: Phantom of Venice. All right! Now that I can play that game again, I can make a deaths video / easter egg video for it.

Right now, I'm working on a deaths/easter egg/location of all 25 glass eyes video for Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull. I think the Easter Egg video will be done first, because you can get all the easter eggs about halfway into the game, but to get all the deaths/glass eyes, you have to play all the way through the game. I was going to work on it yesterday, but I ended up reading a Harry Potter fanfic instead.

Tomorrow, I have an interview with some company that's hiring for a "Writing Intensive Internship". I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the videos (or the walkthrough for Ransom of the Seven Ships) Sadly enough i end up reading harry potter fanfiction more often than i'd like to admit. i hope you do well at the interveiw.