Friday, May 29, 2009

My Next Nancy Drew Video, Job-Searching, Alphabet

I think the next Nancy Drew video I'll make is for Danger by Design. Someone requested I make a video of the letter Heather sends Nancy, once Nancy gets Heather fired. Somebody else wanted a close-up on the newpapers in the death scenes, which are pretty funny but hard to see if you're not playing the game in full-screen.

I applied for about thirty jobs today--there are more jobs than normal, because people are hiring for summer jobs. One of them is a month-long house-sitting/dog-watching job like the one I just had. This one will be close to the SCU Library, which is good because I can conduct my amateur research.

Speaking of my amateur research, I just got through transcribing a book on the Latin alphabet. It's interesting to see which letters didn't make it into the alphabet, such as upside-down T or the computer power-on symbol. It's interesting to learn this stuff, even if it's not very useful.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Oops! Looks like www.gutenberg.org doesn't let you hotlink images. Anyways, hope you get at least some of the jobs you applied for! It'll be nice to have some extra money around to save up.

Hippodameia

Michael said...

Boo. They let me do it when I first published this blog!

Anonymous said...

Michael you are awesome! What are you going to do with the money you get from your job?

Anonymous said...

dshban from youtube is TRYING to play nancy drew white wolf. you should check it out. just to show you how good u r in making nancy drew vids.