Tuesday, May 19, 2009

House-Sitting

So, I've just started my week of house-sitting. I'm going to be living here in San Mateo, taking care of two little Schnauzer dogs named Libby and Tessie. They're both girls, but they look like they have mustaches, so I keep thinking of them as boys.

My dog Snickers is a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and I know he was a tiny puppy in the last video, but he's a big dog now. He's over a hundred and ten pounds. We got him in 2001, so he'd be about seven and a half years old now.

I hope to have another video walkthrough completed in a few days, because I have loads of free time now that all I have to do for the rest of the week is watch two dogs who mostly take care of themselves.

They have a chair near the front window in this house, so what the dogs like to do is climb on the chair and just look out th ewindow. That's what they spend most of their time doing. It's kind of cute...but my dog is cuter, of course!

3 comments:

kara said...

thats so cute... my dogs name is tessie tooo....whats the next walkthrough your working on?

Anonymous said...

i love dogs. my dog name is fluffy! seiously, you should make a nancy drew tribute. you could use yor fav song(s) for it.or u coud make one for evry game.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are so cute! You know, u should make a deaths video for all of the nancy drew games!!