Friday, May 8, 2009

A Friday Blog Post

My cold is better now. I sound less stuffy, anyway, so I figured I'd work on some more videos for the first time in a few weeks.

Well, instead of making videos, I went to the carnival tonight. I had lots of cotton candy, and I managed to ring the bell at the strong man booth, which won me a pinwheel and a lollipop. Yay! Big, strong men need their lollipops, you know.

My sister is graduating from college tomorrow, so I'll probably be too busy to make videos then. All in all, I'd guess that I'll work on making new videos next week. The games I have here are Haunted Carousel, Message in a Haunted Mansion and Danger on Deception Island, and I'd be making death videos for all three, and easter egg videos for the last two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your sister congrats, Michael!

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! Cotton Candy... I luv it!!!

Great to hear that you get better now :)

and congratulations to your sister.