Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dog Sitting, Still

I'm still watching the two little dogs, and will be until Tuesday. Libby is kind of lazy--she hates to go on walks, and she likes to eat so much that I have to make sure she doesn't steal Tessa's food.

Then again, I probably shouldn't call Libby lazy, because she wakes up so early. Both dogs like to get up at 6:00 in the morning and start yapping at me for not giving them breakfast already. For the record, I do not like to get up early when I'm on semi-vacation.

People seem to have liked the "Museum Madness" walkthrough I did the other day. I was hoping to do a walkthrough for "Professor Layton and the Curious Village", which is a puzzle mystery for the DS (starring the woman who does Nancy Drew's voice), but the sound came out kind of bad. So I think I might have to do "Chaos" instead, which is a point-and-click game about Chaos theory. There are some really funny parts to that game, specifically, the parts where the gas guy says crazy things like, "Do you think anyone would notice if I put my dog in a dress and took her to prom?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Arglefumph,
Me and my friend are huge fans of yours. Can you answer a few questions in a Vlog on youtube?
1. Are you a Christian
2. What was your favorite part of your favorite nancy drew game
3. Do you have another website besides this one?
4. Do you read any nancy drew books?
5. Which book was your favorite?

That's all the questions I can think of.
Oh, I was going to tell you that me and my friend are such huge fans that if we ever get any videos on youtube or something we'll mention you!

Bye Bye