Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bye Bye, Puppies

I'm back home after watching the puppies for a week. I think I'm going to miss them, even if they woke me up every day at 5:30 AM because they wanted breakfast, and they wanted it NOW.

The puppies were the same way when it came to dinner--they would go crazy, barking at me until I gave them food. One time, I was jogging outside the house, and they barked at me from all the way across the street because they wanted to eat. You'd think they wouldn't bark at me for their dinner when I wasn't actually in the house.

My mom got a new car while I was gone, so that means I get to use her old car from now on. The car that I drive now is being given to charity, and they're coming to pick it up tomorrow. And while it's nice that I finally have a car that plays CDs, I'm going to miss my old crappy car with the coat hanger for an antenna, and all the dents from when I smashed into things like wooden posts and the side of the house (like Nancy Drew, I am not the world's greatest driver).

So I think I'm going to miss the puppies and my car for a little while this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that the dogs' owner thanx u and the people who get the car will also thank u

Anonymous said...

Michael I love you!