Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another New Video

Here's a new video, with the deaths/easter eggs/other stuff from Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion. I suggest listening on low volume, because the loud CD for this game makes the recording sound weird when you listen at max volume.



Today, I think I'll tackle Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island deaths/easter eggs. Or maybe I'll do the easter eggs for Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger, because they're much easier to find.

Question: The voice used for Valdez in the seance scene...is my memory faulty, or does it sound like the Mystico voice in White Wolf of Icicle Creek? I need to make a deaths/easter eggs video for that game, too! Augh! No rest for the weary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good job. You hard work and sacrafice of time to make others happy, makes you a good roll model!