Tuesday, April 28, 2009

La la la la la

I had to shave my playoff beard today, because my team is no longer in the playoffs. Let me tell you, beards are weird. Whenever I grow one, I end up rubbing my chin for about a week, just because it feels weird to have a beard. And now that my beard is gone, I'm going to rub my chin for another week, because now it feels weird to have smooth skin again.

Next week, I'm going to be house-sitting. A family about a half-hour away from my house is going away on vacation, and they're paying me to watch after their dogs. So I'm going to spending all of next week in a strange house.

I figure that I'll take five or so Nancy Drew games with me, and I'll make a bunch of the Nancy Drew videos that are on my to-do list, like easter egg and death movies for Message in a Haunted Mansion, Legend of the Crystal Skull, and Danger on Deception Island. Sounds good to everyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luk house sitting ;P I hate it wen i hav to house sit. Dont forget how to dial 9-1-1!

Aleuay The Known Creater Of STRAYS said...

Souds Great!! i ws house sitting someones dog, but the dog had a very deep cut in his side, its still unknown how he was hurt, his name was Hershey :D

Anonymous said...

Make sure the dogs aren't vicious, good luck