Friday, April 3, 2009

Four Things

1) Today, I had fun editing the thirty or so Secret of the Scarlet Hand videos. They ended up being eight Youtube videos, all in HD. So that means I'm about two-thirds finished with that walkthrough (I think). I'll work on filming more videos tomorrow.

2) Also tomorrow, I have a job interview at a publishing company as an assistant. The job is at a place an hour away, and it's unpaid, so I don't think I'll take the job if they offer it to me. But still, getting an interview is nice.

3) Some people have asked if I'll do the Hardy Boys computer game next. I haven't been enthusiastic about getting it, because I get the Nancy Drew games from the library for free. My library doesn't have the Hardy Boys game, so I'd have to pay money to get it.

That's kind of why I started this blog, because Google pays me to put an ad after every entry. They don't pay much, something like a tenth of a penny every time somebody sees an ad (I get more money when people click the ads, hint hint). They say I've made two dollars last week, so maybe, this blog will eventually earn enough money for me to buy the Hardy Boys game. It'd be cool if that happened. And if not, that's cool, too.

4) Yay, it's the weekend! Now I can see my friends who were all busy because it's the first week of school after spring break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, to earn money, you could have a part time job as a target bag-boy for a while.

Anonymous said...

Do you know why the word Krolmeister is in almost every one of the nancy drew games? I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything about it.

Anonymous said...

cool! btw, I'll be sure to click on ads more often on here lol